Friday, July 28, 2006



I'm gone. For a week, at a cottage, on an island, with my family.
I'm going to drink lots of tea, and write a lot, and do everything with my family.
I probably won't write that much actually; depends, if it turns out how I expect it to or not. I will read a lot though. And tan, and swim, and play scrabble, and pick flowers, and visit the tiny church there, and go on long walks, and try climbing trees, and squish the sand between my toes, and dance alone, and be cozy, and sleep, and wash dishes.
dreamy...cozy and overcast, i want everything in wool. wooden bedposts and brass knockers, the day and night lapse into each other and spin my days into gold...exhale, like you need to.

7 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 6:00 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

ooh, have a delicious time. i hope it's relaxing and envigorating (sp?). i can'tttt wait to see you. :) thank you sooo much for your emails they were a real comfort. xoxo

 
At 7/29/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Estelwen said...

me too! Enjoy your tea! :)

 
At 7/31/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Estelwen said...

I love wool...

 
At 8/11/2006 5:58 PM, Blogger kathleen said...

sounds absolutely amazing.. you'll have to tell us how it went especially since you're home now.

 
At 8/15/2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kind of wish you'd go on one of your sporadic blogging periods. i miss reading you.

 
At 8/16/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Hannah Strauss said...

i guess you didn't end up writing last night?
i miss you more than is reasonable.

 
At 8/19/2006 5:59 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

i hope you come today cause then i can see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home