Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Which is worse? To regret doing something or regret not doing something? I think, one isn't worse than the other. Except, sometimes I think not doing is worse...depends. But neither is avoidable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked up at him and frowned.
"And? So? What am I gonna do about it?" There was something so unconvincing in her eyes. Like she was actually asking him what she would do about it.
His honest blue eyes shook; he was earnest and nervous, and he had an answer.
"Just carry on. Because nothing happened."
She huffed and rolled her eyes but didn't argue. He sat down beside her and she wouldnt look at him. She muttered "nothing" under her breath, somewhat hopefully. He took the chance.
"Nothing thats that big a deal," He paused. "He's not mad at you, you know," he said cautiously.
She flinched. Her anger was such a thin defense. He relaxed.
"You're doing this to yourself."
Her eyes flared up and her lips pinched together.
"Oh, yeah, thanks for blaming it on me! Of course its all my fault!" she yelled, and stalked off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno. I do know that its not worth freezing yourself in one moment for the rest of your life, or locking something up inside you, or shutting off a part of you so that you won't make mistakes or do things you'll regret. There is no personality that doesn't make mistakes. There's no big solution. In fact the only compensation for mistakes is the good you also live despite mistakes. Thats why its so important to move on after things happen and get over the regret, not get locked up in your pain. And all the painful memories of the stupid things you've done, they come back to haunt you, but thats the devil trying to discourage you. "But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me, reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed, the giant keeps on telling me time and time again, girl you'll never win, never win" ...giant...devil...devil...giant :P btw, that song is Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns.

so...thats done :D so simple...so...important though. and its not simple! I'll struggle with it all my life...now thats somewhat discouraging...*goes and locks self up in pain* :P

I dont REALLY feel like posting this but I will. here I go *click*

p.s isnt it adorable...that the person you're going to fall in love with, you're going to fall in love with their faults in a way too? like, not only will your good characteristics coincide with his good characteristics, but so will both your bad characteristics. I think God plans our faults to click too, so you'll be compatible in every way. if that makes any sense. I think thats romantic..cause its like, theres no badside to him that way :D:D:D:D:D cause his bad side will compliment your bad side, and vice versa. taaaah...*melts in her fairytale* I hope I'm right.

8 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

lara...wow. i really need to talk to you about everything...ugh the days aren't going fast enough!! but i will see you this weekend...oh and i'm writing you a note :P
k i love u!

 
At 1/04/2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

hehehehe you're right. you should be a marriage consultant. ROFL!!!! :D lara the marriage consultant.... HEHEHEHE :D wow that would be the sappiest job ever... :P lol that's so cute janelle! "oh and i'm writing you a note :P" :)

hm... i liked that post. is that from circles in a forest? i thought it was...

gah i LOVE you lara. and get BETTER if you arent already... :) kisssses

postscript: i feel like a very fragile plant right now...

 
At 1/04/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Lara said...

yeah, I'm looking forward to the weekend! :) yay! a note!!
...yes, I was thinking just that tala, you could hire me ;) lol I hope you wont need to. I wouldnt like the job much. but it is a real job :P circles in a forest?...no, is there something like this in there? (like i told you, i had to stop reading it cause of the isu etc...)
I'm mostly better. just a stuffed up nose. :) but mom wants me to sleep this weekend in case it all comes back...:P i think she's right, and i definately dont want it to come back. i hate feeling like a fragile plant :( i like how you say postscript instead of p.s :)
my love for both of you makes me burst like a ripe berry!...um..yes, it does :P xoxo

 
At 1/04/2006 6:21 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

rofl summer...well...why...thank you?

 
At 1/05/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your posts... they are like strawberry kiwi watermelon soap.

haha!! lara stays single and advises all of the rest of us O_o it's very very unlikely.
"well I think you guys just need some more truth love and beauty in your life. and be happy and work together perfectly..."

kisskiss.. you know, that sounds like a girls name. Kiskis. xoxo = kisshugkisshug. math love!

the clock ticking in here is very loud. it's like my heart when I think of all you people!

 
At 1/05/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

wooooooooooooowyyyyy you remind me of a jellyfish. :) one that doesnt sting. :)

 
At 1/05/2006 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmi hope your right too, i like your fairytale

 
At 1/05/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I dont think its the happy music I'm listening to, because everytime I see (haha, online, *see*) you guys I feel like bursting with love for you all!!
sheesh, I sound like a little girl. I'm still a little girl. no, I AM the little girl I was...hahaha, stop stop stop...
I love YOU shimmer :) lol wow, that would be hilarious if I was a marriage consultant and gave that kind of advise...I can just see their expressions drop :D ROFL i'm gonna do it just for the kicks!!! lol not...
hehe love-math...that would be a pretty girl name - kiskis.
summer ;) I could easily be a jellyfish...in some ways. but maybe not for long.
maybe it is true splink, i dunno, people like jad and sam, and teema and josh make me hope. and the beaver couple from narnia :P
I want to give you a hug right now andrea, *leans over the internet and hugs* I think I will (write more), thanks :)
I love you ALL so MUCH I'm bursting at the seams like someone after a free buffet!!...ew...its...nicer than that actually...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home