Friday, December 16, 2005



laaa I'm so tired tonight. *smacks tongue twice* yeugh. i dislike being tired. sleepy is a whole other thing though...

I was going to post that test going around about what colour your blog should be (lol for a second there I started repeating myself, I was typing "what colour your blog should your blog should your blog should" haha!!) but then it lost its appeal. so...I didnt.


you know, I love chocolate and cheese, but I go through moods where I want rich foods like them and then I dont. right now, I'm in one of those rich food moods. yumo.


I love lists. but this is already long so I dont think I'll post any lists tonight. wow, I never blog so my posts are so jumbled and full of everything. not very organized emotionally. ha. that sounds funny. like a disorder - UES: Unorganized Emotional Syndrome lol oh my, thats triggering all sorts of funny senarios in my head now..."so tell me...are you unorganized emotionally?" "NO YES MAYBE" lol, that was a waste of time that I enjoyed.

um, so I think I'll be blogging more from now on. somehow, I have an inkling. but tonight everything is a complete jumble. like a pile of laundry that needs to be folded. mmm, warm laundry fresh from the dryer!...ok I have to make a list of some things I really like before I go.


- fresh laundry warm from the dryer
- good books

- emails I'm excited to open

- hot showers

- tissues infused with lotion...you know what I mean

- french

- cashmere and twead

- old out-dated things that no one wants to buy but are ugly in a beautiful way (like the print in the pic)

- candles


good night <3

6 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 6:02 AM, Blogger Elysha said...

wowwww I'm the first to comment. :D woooooooooo ok. did you see all the snow outside? it's beautiful!! I'm highly in love with snow this time of year. i'm dreaming of a white christmas lalalalala!!! I'm listening to songs from mercyme's christmas album "the christmas sessions". ah it's good. whoa.... babe I get to see you today. O_O. i am so freakin excited. pfft I don't even know if i have clean clothes. that's pathetic, lysha. I should make sure my clothes are clean that i wanna wear lol.

chocolate and cheese! i totally know what you mean. I can't eat alot of cheese at one time or it starts to taste grosss. do you know what i mean? maybe it's just me. I dunno!! Chocolate dun dun dun!! I don't crave it all the time and then sometimes it's all I want.

lol UES... that's awesome. I love your list!! I'm pretty much feeling the same for everything on that list. cashmere and twead... yesss.... :D

this comment is long.... meh. I love this one twead jacket they used to have at American Eagle. I don't know if they still do. i loved it though. :D

hm yeah I'd better go. so much to doooooo.

i love you!!!
gbye :D

 
At 12/17/2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Lara said...

lyshaaaa!

isnt it fun being the first to comment? chiiiiiing!

yes, the christmas mood is stronger this year than it has been in a while! i almost went romping in the snow yesterday, and then i had other "more important" things to do, pfft.

its exactly the same with me about chocolate and cheese - too much cheese at once tastes gross. and i dont usually crave chocolate but sometimes i'm like mmm chocolate lol.

mmm cashmere and twead....I want to cuddle them at the moment<3

I'm off to convince my bro to take me boot shopping. tata love.

 
At 12/17/2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Lara said...

...i just wanted to further describe my love for chocolate when i am in the mood for it. actually i cant. thats how much i like it. yes.
that was flawed logic!
see you todaaaaay xoxo

 
At 12/17/2005 10:17 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

nyehehe :D ok, chocolate: good with apple, so is cheese actually. but i cannot eat chocolate alone for more than one bite.

CHEESE!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING AS GOOD AS CHEESE!!!!! i can eat cheese and more cheese. oooo yes.

oh tonight, celebrate!

i like you. :)

i like twead. i want to wear it.
cashmere - what exactly is that again? :P :P

boot shopping. oh i want to go shopping on boxing day. i crave clothes... i dont always. now, i do. oh, christmas is nice. :)

you are nice like pillow stuffing :)

 
At 12/17/2005 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you lucky person,your brother will take you shopping for boots! my brother would laugh in my face! haha he took me to see harry potter tho so hes alright. by the way! harry potter was amazing!! aha i loved it so much it makes me laugh!! hmmmm yes chocolate and cheese. there like...my favorite food groups. except for the fact that there not food groups. mann we finally go tour chirstmas tree and it smells so darn good! and its making me very happy and it smells like christmas tree and tomato soup! wonderful christmas. my parents are gonna go drop me off at the mall and i'm gonna go christmas shopping by myself..yno i don't think ive ever gone to the mall by myself. i'm really quite exited about it.

anyways, how are you? my mom is getting mad..i'm scared. i hafta go! goodbye! i love you!

 
At 12/18/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Lara said...

lol summ, "i dont think i love anything as much as i love cheese" ;) cheese is wonderful...i just dont want it all the time. lol i love cheese i just dont always like it ;)
i like you more than paper without lines and vanilla extract (i really like paper without lines and vanilla extract)
cashmere is very high quality wool that feels INCREDIBLE.
i know, i desire new things...i NEED jeans..and i WANT boots :D
ker-splink! lol yes james is fabulous, and very economical. I heart the harry potter movies/books!!! weehah. lol if chocolate were a food group...oh MY OH my!!! christmas shopping by yourself? it sounds sad, was it fun? I'm fine :) mm i love good smells...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home