Monday, December 26, 2005

and then theres times when I'm just happy. I'm sitting here kind of funnily in my office chair, and the extent of my concentration is chewing a piece of cheese. I'm not worried particularly about anything at the moment. Just, eating cheese...
"Dont worry, there will be a time when I'll want to go to parties just because you'll be there."--"You're in my dreams, even if just walking in the backdrop, you're there; you never leave. maybe that will make you blush one day."
"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love...I love you" - Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
"She's second nature to me now...I've grown accustomed to her face" - 'enry 'iggins, My Fair Lady
"I find I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind" Collide, by Howie Day
no deep thoughts, no profound discoveries tonight..jusssst, float float floooating...

10 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

laaaaaa :) thats nice. :)

theres lots i want to say... i'll say it later

love

 
At 12/27/2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Elysha said...

i loveeeee pride and prejudice. oh my gosh the new movie is amazing.

 
At 12/27/2005 1:52 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

hey lara :D merry christmas...a day...LATE!! i need to call you...soon...hmm i love holidays. they're so...relaxing. even though i know i have a bunch of math waiting for me. but for now i'm going to forget about it and just be happy. i'm listening to this really beautiful song. "when it was over and they could talk about, she said there's just one thing i gotta knoooow" tralala. it's so pretty. when you come to my house before chels b-day party we have to listen to my whole new cd!!! it's really really awesome. anyways...i should go. i love you

 
At 12/27/2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Lara said...

email call plan! i have to...BLAAH! yes, I love pride and prejudice too WOW. janellllle, merry christmas to you too :) I have a new cd you must hear too :D *thanks tala you da bomb* ;) so much love to all of you

 
At 12/28/2005 6:52 AM, Blogger kathleen said...

hehehe floating is great. but i find i can't do it very often... i get stressed over nothing. don't know why.

i wish i could float all day.

 
At 12/28/2005 10:44 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

im a bomb... but i dont want to be in little pieces all the time...

thats why.. i want to be ONE PERSON's. haha... rambling

heart

 
At 12/30/2005 5:21 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

lara! i'll see you tomorrow...wooo i'm so excited :D

i tried calling you today but you weren't there...meh. but i might call again later on.

<3

 
At 12/31/2005 10:17 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

nooo...nooo....i need to see you i want to see you i can't not see you.

ugh i feel like crying.

 
At 1/02/2006 7:54 PM, Blogger kathleen said...

i felt like i was floating last night. heh. yeah.

 
At 1/03/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Lara said...

same here kath. i get stressed over nothing too. i think its a female thing somehow...floating is wonderful :D:) I'm glad you were floating too.
summmmmer! i agree :P AND I MISS YOU!
happy new year sandra!
janelle !! :( it was sad. but..the fever came so its good you didnt :P i have so much to tellll you. cant wait for the weekend! :D
i will post...later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home