Saturday, December 17, 2005

wow! blog throw up! but I just cant stop...:P




Your Eyes Should Be Gray



Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive



What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul






Your Observation Skills Get A B



Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time)

And it takes something big to distract you!





You Have a Choleric Temperament



You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.

Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.

You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.



You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.

Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.

You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.



At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.

Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.

A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.



I went a little nuts on the test site too, as you can see...
I was going to post the Which One Of Santa's Reindeer Are You? but it was very untrue - said I was Comet.

9 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! first to comment. what a great accomplishment. i just went christmas shopping..like i sai din my previous comment lol. yep and i bought shoes for me..i think i'm gonna take those tests that you took haha. i love those things. BYE! I LOVE YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
At 12/18/2005 12:17 PM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

buahahha i like those tests theyre cool.

 
At 12/18/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

HMPH they said i was bad at observing. but im bad at REMEMBERING. :P

"Your Eyes Should Be Brown

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart"

ha. ha. ha.

same temperament as you

 
At 12/18/2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Lara said...

a-LEE!
that was gleeful...in case it wasnt strikingly obvious :P
splink! can i call you ker-splink? it amuses me somehow...harhar. hehe commenting first is fun. ooo i want to see your new shoes! what are they like? i want BOOTS! i must go tomorrow...i think i will. hehe yes i enjoy those tests very much. love you too!
sumsummeryyy! tests tests :D hehe I'm bad at remembering too. actually, only with certain things. its kind of bad...but I'm actually quite good at observing - which I knew before I took the test ;)
wow...they make brown eyes sound really nice lol. I can see how it would suit you in the characteristics it lists :)
yeah i think some of the things about the temperament were incorrect about me, but it was mostly right. I will reply to your email shortly darling.

 
At 12/19/2005 7:36 AM, Blogger Elysha said...

lol my eyes should be green it says.

"Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger

What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world"

lol... hazel... green. meh. :D

 
At 12/19/2005 11:51 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

okey!

when i am happy and feel warm inside i dont have many words. :P

 
At 12/19/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Janelle said...

wow you've posted so many times...and i missed them alll. ah well. i have to get back to work but i just wanted to say that i miss u already and you are coming to my house before chels' party and you have no choice :P i love u!!

 
At 12/19/2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Lara said...

hehe i got green the second time lysh, cause i chose my second-choice answers.
me too, summ. :D
hehe no!! you cant make me janelle!! ok fine...meanie ;) lol yes of course I'm coming!! hurraahh!

 
At 12/19/2005 2:42 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

yes of course you are coming...oh my i miss u a lot right now and i just saw you two days ago and i talked to you on the phone yesterday! lots happened today that i want to tell you about..so so many thiiings!!! ooh today i posted all the pictures from the concert on my msn space...lalaaa it's amazing. and then...i was doing english crap all day long and it was confusing me and UGH i hate my english program! the boringest thing yet was doing the Yearling...ahhh boringness. and then i had to write this whole long essay on it too it was really sad. but yea...ugh i might just email you cause i have so much to say. ok. thats what i'll do. i love u lara bye!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home