Saturday, March 25, 2006

after learning how to trust, I find there's so little to trust. least of all myself. but wait...

I'm so good at leaving. I'm so good at blaming those who could help me, and at chasing those who hurt me. I'm so good at going the wrong way and making the wrong decision; when I make any at all. I'm so good at putting myself before you but only when I shouldn't. I'm so good at leaving you.

all this time, thinking you're knowing where you're going; after you veer off the road more than once though, you begin to forget which turn was a mistake.

I can't take back yesterday. But I don't want to spend all tomorrow wishing I could either.

and all the jealousy or lies cannot justify my imitating response.

Its funny, how people can't lie with their eyes. we lie with our mouths but our eyes can only tell truth. I see it in my pictures. I see it in your face.

a memory is a very present thing.

gone up.

3 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

that is why real community is so important.
you learn to read people's eyes.
and as your eyes are read, so your true self shows itself, because you just can't be dishonest.

of course, you can make a big show and distract people... but still. just look a little.

that's to me, of course, just as much as you.

i'm gonna email you about getting together. :D xoxoxoxoxo

 
At 4/11/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I never really thought of it that way..community and eyes. but yeah, you're right.

the post below this one was posted after this one...annoying blogspot.

do. :) I'm going to call you tomorrow evening. will you be home?

 
At 4/13/2006 6:47 AM, Blogger Elysha said...

"and the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, "Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13

 

Post a Comment

<< Home