Thursday, March 09, 2006

Janelle - "God is gracious"

!!!!!Happy 14th Birthday!!!!!!

Now that you're fourteen you may make up new priviledges to go with it, since, there are no actual ones. But that doesn't matter, there's so much to look forward to anyway. :)

I've known you for, 3 years now? 2 1/2? Something like that, but it seems so much longer. I guess it helped that we had mutual friends, but I think we also kinda got along too ;) So much has happened in these 2 1/2-ish years.
I've got to know you so well and trust you, I can tell you everything. I've seen you grow and change so much, and find things in yourself and your life that are just amazing. :) I've laughed with you, stayed up to undecent hours talking with you, snorted and giggled with you, drawn on you (lol), mutilated pepper canisters with you (aheeh), had bad hair days with you, and because of you am guilty of long phone bills. I've seen you bubble over the Cottars cds, brush your teeth (with a LIVE tooth brush), wear lovely black dresses like no one else, and sing beautifully at lots of concerts. You're sweet and caring and always there for me. You're beautiful and not just because of your pretty cat eyes or barley-gold wavy hair, but because of Who lives in your heart; and I pray that you will always cling to Him and never doubt His love, presence, or abundance for you. And you've helped me; you've helped me cry and laugh and see things as they are. So babydoll, I hope for all things colourful, sweet, and enchanting for you in this new year. Love.

p.s March Break means big emails.

5 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

i love you

ha you make me laugh.
"1-2-3-SNORT!!"

i haven't talked to you... for real talked to you, in so long. it saddens me. yes march break!! i'm very excited about march break this year, probably cause i'm gonna be going to toronto for half of it :D dancing (cause its for ballet) and shopping, and it's gonna be amazing! i think i told you about all of that a while ago.
anyways, this weekend is gonna be great. tonight i'm sleeping over at chelsea's house and andrea is gonna be there. and tomorrow i don't have orchestra, but i still have ballet. and then i'm going shopping with chels and ange after that :D yippeee!!

well... thank you for the post. it made me smile. i love you and i wish i could hug you RIGHT NOW!! yes right now. but instead i have to give you a virtual hug. sigh.

GOODBYE!!

 
At 3/11/2006 5:48 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

awww that was soooo cute!!!! wow you're good at describing people. well more like capturing their essence. i think that's partly why you're so good at pleasing people too... yno you have an amaaaazing gift lara, you shouldn't be so mad at yourself :P

janelle it's allll true :P love xoxo

 
At 3/16/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Cho said...

yes, that was a fabulous post. :)

Ack! i can't believe how long it's been since we chatted! putrid my dear, PUTRID.

love you and miss you!

 
At 3/21/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Tala Azar said...

i miss you. :(

i miss freedom. :(

SIGH... :(

 
At 3/25/2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I'm back! :D
janelle...much love. all the time. even when its not your birthday. heehee. EMAILS WILL COME. and you'll have to tell me...about everything I've missed.
tala...thanks :) I just need...to harness and conquer my gift :P I miss you too!!! seriously I could CRY!
...
that sounded dumb. but I really could.
chels...hello! its been very long since I've seen you.! I hope you're doing well love! miss you too! and love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home